"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Friday, August 4, 2017

Feline Friday

I am very behind on the latest Sew Sweet Bee blocks.  I really liked how easy this block was, but I can't sewing everything upside down.  This block was for Elaine aka Summer Crafter

 Pippi has decided that my dress form is her new cat bed, I think she looks good in flowers!
 Cupcake loves the catnip!
 She looked so cute in this pink bow but she did not like it and took it off.
 Oreo decidedly hates pink and refused to wear it for even a second!
Have a great weekend!  Don't forget my giveaway ends on Tuesday!
https://www.pamperedchef.com/pws/mshaymo/recipe/Desserts/American/Chocolate+Chip+Cookie+Pizza/1125004

Missy

3 comments:

Kim said...

Your cats are so cute! Mine gets into everything too. Love your bee blocks.

Deborah said...

Those blocks are so cute!

Sarah said...

How have the cats not totally destroyed the catnip plant? I tried to grow some outside once and it was basically rolled on to death.

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8